What is Theta Healing?
ThetaHealing® is a dynamic therapy using dream-state meditation, quantum physics & epigenetics to clear blocks and negative beliefs and expand your wellbeing.
What to expect?
In a typical ThetaHealing session, it is common to feel relaxed and safe.
Most likely you will experience a shift in perspective and how you feel within the session, recognizing an instantaneous transformation in your beliefs.
Benefits of Theta Brainwave State:
- Healing for the Body – If you feel burnout, run-down, try to recover from an illness or post physical exertion, as you go into a deep level of relaxation, the body and mind can easily restore and rejuvenate. You start going out of sympathetic nervous system mode (fight or flight) and into a parasympathetic nervous system state (where the systems within your body are relaxed enough to start doing the healing in areas it is needed).
- Stress and Anxiety Reduction – As the Theta state promotes deep mental and physical relaxation, it regulates your cortisol levels within your body (stress hormones), which in turn lowers heightened stress and anxiety levels.
- Deep relaxation – Our brain goes into theta during sleep, deep meditation, hypnosis, and most commonly with children. The relaxing effects of being in theta can last for days after. This state is pretty rare to get into in the busyness of everyday life.
- Boost Immune System – If our bodies produce too much of a surplus of stress chemicals like adrenaline, it can harm our immune system. As theta puts us into a state of relaxation it releases the happy feel-good hormones and neurotransmitters that can assist in building the immune system back up to optimum.
- Connects you to your subconscious mind – Theta allows you to connect with the unconscious parts of your mind. This part of your mind governs autonomic body functions, as well as your emotions, imagination, memory, intuitions, and habits. So think of it as almost a self-hypnosis. You can access and address negative thought processes that are arising from your subconscious, to your conscious mind. You can find and remove negative beliefs that are stuck in your head and affect your daily life. You can introduce new, positive and supportive beliefs, that can make your life easier and happier.
- Creativity – Theta actually activates the right hemisphere of your brain, which is your creative side. So a lot of people report post-theta healing sessions feeling like they have this renewed creative drive to go write music, do art, execute a new idea that has popped into their mind. A lot of inventors, artists, musicians activate Theta regularly, therefore it enhances creativity.
- Problem Solving & Learning – Sometimes your session will be an hour of problem-solving. Going into theta can bypass mental blocks and get you into a mental flow, enabling new levels of thought and perception, so you can approach problems more effectively. They also give you the ability to focus better and be greater motivated on one idea. Onto the topic of learning, when your brain goes into theta, you can retain 300% more information than you can go about your day in beta (awake state). You can learn large amounts of information fast.