What is an Individual Consultation?
It is an opportunity to open up, be heard, witnessed, and gain better awareness of own wellbeing situation as well as obtain a fresh perspective, abandon old patterns of thinking in order to develop and grow as a person.
What to expect?
In a typical session, it is common to feel relaxed and safe. Most likely you will experience a shift in perspective and how you feel within the session, recognizing an instantaneous transformation in your beliefs.
- Healing for the Body – If you feel burnout, run-down, try to recover from an illness, or post physical exertion, as you go into a deep level of relaxation, the body and mind can easily restore and rejuvenate. You start going out of sympathetic nervous system mode (fight or flight) and into a parasympathetic nervous system state (where the systems within your body are relaxed enough to start doing the healing in areas it is needed).
- Stress and Anxiety Reduction – As a wellbeing strategist I use varied modalities that promote deep mental and physical relaxation, regulate your cortisol levels within your body (stress hormones), which in turn lowers heightened stress and anxiety levels.
- Deep relaxation – The relaxing effects of the session can last for days after. This state is pretty rare to get into in the busyness of everyday life.
- Boost Immune System – If our bodies produce too much of a surplus of stress chemicals like adrenaline, it can harm our immune system. The state of relaxation releases the happy feel-good hormones and neurotransmitters that can assist in building the immune system back up to optimum.
- Connecting with your intuition – My methods allow you to connect with the unconscious parts of your mind. This part of your mind governs autonomic body functions, as well as your emotions, imagination, memory, intuitions, and habits. So think of it as almost a self-hypnosis. You can access and address negative thought processes that are arising from your subconscious, to your conscious mind. You can find and remove negative beliefs that are stuck in your head and affect your daily life. You can introduce new, positive and supportive beliefs, that can make your life easier and happier.
- Creativity – during the session we actually activate the right hemisphere of your brain, which is your creative side. So a lot of people report post-healing sessions feeling like they have this renewed creative drive to go write music, do art, execute a new idea that has popped into their mind.
- Problem Solving & Learning – Sometimes your session will be an hour of problem-solving. Going into a deep conversation can bypass mental blocks and get you into a mental flow, enabling new levels of thought and perception, so you can approach problems more effectively. It also gives you the ability to focus better and be greater motivated on one idea.